Buy Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings DLC (Mac)NOTICE:
Requires the base game Civilization V in order to play.
Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings is the first expansion pack for Civilization V - the critically acclaimed 2010 MAC Game of the Year.
This robust expansion covers the entire scope of time from founding your first Pantheon of the Gods and spreading religion across the world, to deploying your spies in enemy cities in order to steal information and technology. As you move through the ages, you’ll interact with new types of city-states, engage in new city-state quests and global competitions, and master exciting new systems for land and naval combat. Civilization V: Gods and Kings will also include nine new civilizations, nine new wonders, three original scenarios, and dozens of new units, buildings, and techs that will offer even more ways for players to expand their empire and dominate the world.
- Expanded Epic Game: The core game experience has been greatly expanded. Additionally, there
are even more new units and buildings included in the four new Scenarios for modders to use.
- New Civilizations: The expansion will deliver 9 new civilizations, such as Carthage, the Dutch, the Celts,
and the Maya (it is 2012, after all), along with their unique traits, units and buildings. The expansion also
includes 9 new leaders including William I, Prince of Orange, Boudicca and Pacal the Great.
- Religion: A righteous people will seek out Faith to found a Pantheon of the Gods. As your Faith
becomes stronger, you can cultivate Great Prophets who build on these simple beliefs to create a
religion that you can customize and enhance as desired.
- Enhanced Diplomacy and Espionage: Establish embassies at foreign courts for closer ties (or clandestine operations). As the religions of the world start settling in, and the world moves into the Renaissance, you unlock your first spy (with more to come).
- City-States: Two new city-state types have been added (Mercantile and Religious) to bring all new advantages to the table. The city-state quest system has received a complete overhaul to decrease
the importance of gold and add a whole range of new quests that further the narrative of the game.
- World Domination: The fight for world domination is now more dynamic than ever before. The Gods and Kings expansion features a reworked combat system and AI that puts more emphasis
on a balanced army composition.
- Naval Combat: Your navy is now split into two different ship types, melee and ranged. This means that no coastal city should be considered safe, and can now fall to a surprise naval attack.
- New Wonders: There will be 9 new Wonders with all new effects including Neuschwanstein, the Great Mosque of Djenne, the Terracotta Army, the Great Firewall, and the Hubble Space Telescope.
- Three new Scenarios: Medieval, Fall of Rome and Empires of the Smoky Skies
Supported Video Cards:
- Operating System: 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) and 10.7.4 (Lion)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD2600
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8600
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
- NVIDIA GeForce® 8600, 8800, 9600M, GT 120, 320M, 330M
- ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6490, HD 6750
- Intel HD 3000
- CPU Processor: Intel Quad Core
- CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video Memory (VRam): 512MB
- *Apple original CPU's only, CPU upgrades not supported.
- NOTICE: Apple Intel Chipsets only. Power PC Processors (G4 and G5) are not supported.
- NOTICE: With the exception of the Intel HD 3000, Intel(r) integrated video chipsets are not supported.
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations
required (included with the game) include Steam Client.
© 1991-2012 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Civ, Civilization,
2K Games, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two interactive Software,
Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All rights reserved.